Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Quarter of a Century

Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially a quarter of a century old.  That's right, I'm halfway to 50.  That seems crazy to think about!  Today has been a busy day full of fun: a doctor's appointment, a trip through IKEA,  and a romantic dinner at an Italian place that just so happened to have a pianist playing beautiful background music.  Hubby took the day off of work to hang out with me.  He is the best!  He threw me a little pre-birthday celebration party last night with some of our closest friends.  He surprised me with a chocolate cake that he made himself (let me just throw it out there that I am the cook and baker around this place, so it really made my heart smile when I saw this cake).  Here's a picture of the awesome cake he made me:


Isn't he amazing?!  I sure think so!  Here's a picture we took before going out to dinner:


In honor of my birthday landing on a Thursday this year, I figured it'd be fun to close with a few "Throwback Thursday" pictures. :)





What did you spend your Thursday doing? Fill us in! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment